Ready to claim your BODY as TEMPLE for Yourself and All Relations?
❤ Ready to shed societal notions of shame and not-enoughness?
❤ Ready to remember your body as your lifelong home and your greatest friend & ally?
❤ Ready to dive into embodiment & nurture safety within?
❤ Ready to claim your right to feel PLEASURE within?
❤ Ready to remember your body as your vehicle for the epic life you deserve?
Journey Through the 4 Elements to Claim Full Body Love and Acceptance!
Do not underestimate the power of this work...
What is Included in the Course:
- Guided Meditations with Sound Healing
- 7 Heart-fully curated E-Books
- 1-Hour Yoga Flow for Body-Based Gratitude
- Daily Practices for Self-Love & Embodied Liberation
- Transformative Writing Exercises
- Podcasts: Re-Divine Beauty & Reclaim a Loving Relationship to Food/Your Body
- Ecstatic Dance Practice
- 2+ Hours of Live Video Teachings
- Guided Ritual for Integration
- Empowering Resources for Ongoing Body Love & Sacred Sensuality
- Teachings on Ancient Mythology & Goddess Archetypes
- *FULL Body Love Package: 1-1 Mentorship with Marlee, includes two 60 minute Coaching Calls and Personalized Support
*Over $2700 Value: Includes MORE practices, guidance, teachings, and resources than you would experience in a week-long, immersive retreat!*
Hello beautiful beings. I am the author and founder of the Re-Humanize Movement, which is committed to challenging objectification, breaking the silence around sexual violence, and transforming trauma into brilliant self-love. I completed my Yoga Teacher Training at Ahimsa, after living and working on Yasodhara Ashram, which is devoted to celebrating the Divine Feminine. Leading international retreats alongside my mama and other fierce-fem leaders, I co-create transformational spaces for women to reclaim their radiance.
My offerings pull from several areas of my life; including, my body image & self-esteem work with NEDIC (National Eating Disorder Info Centre), extensive education in anti-oppressive social work, Reiki certification, competitive dance background, Somatic Sex Education & tantric training, experience facilitating movement on Grandmother Kaariina's Sacred Womb's Retreat, and Women's Spiritual Empowerment Coach Certification with the Maia Mystery School. I am currently writing my 2nd book, launching Re-Humanize as an official foundation, offering 1-1 storytelling sessions, leading ecstatic dance events, facilitating Red Tent Ceremonies, and more.
- End your struggle with body image and love yourself completely
- Free yourself from cultural messages of worth based in appearance
- Live from an empowered place of felt experience rather than performance
- Embrace women as loving sisters, rather than competing or comparing yourself
- Feel 100% safe and empowered expressing yourself as a sensual being in this world
- Cultivate a peaceful relationship with food & release emotionally charged eating
- Meet yourself in the mirror with a loving > judgmental gaze
- Free yourself Once+Then statements, like: Once I lose weight, Then I will be beautiful
- Claim your right to nourishment and nurturing self-love
- Celebrate yourself AS YOU ARE NOW!
In order to celebrate accessibility and encourage a world of Unity in Diversity... I am offering 10-needs based scholarships for black, indigenous and womxn of colour, trans folks, folks with disabilities, and survivors of recent sexual trauma. If this applies to you and you're feeling the call, but don't currently have the financial means, please apply for one of the scholarships by sending an email to [email protected] (written or video) sharing...
1) Why this scholarship opportunity applies to you
2) Why you feel called to this course
This offering inspired by https://www.lunadietrich.com/